Friday 9 March 2012

University Grades

This is a pretty braggy post. I got my Critical Evaluation for Creative Voice back today, and I won't lie, I was worried about what mark I was going to get. My Evaluation last year was 60%, so I wasn't too hopeful this year. However, I got 68% yay! Anyway, my friend said that she kept a record of all the grades she has got and I thought I would, too. I don't want to seem like a show off posting them on here, but it means I can link them to the exact pieces of work so you can see what I wrote and what grade I got for it. Also, if you can't show off your grades what's the point of getting them?


Year 2 Semester 2 so far...
Creative Voice: Critical Evaluation – 68%

Year 2 Semester 1

Media Writing: 1500 Word Critique of Article – 67%
Textual Intervention: Rationale – 66%
Creating Short Screenplays: Film Script – 64%
Creating Short Screenplays: Essay – 65%


Year 1 Semester 2

Creative Non-Fiction: Essay – 54%
Creative Voice I: Critical Evaluation – 60%
Creativity II: Evaluation – 63%
Poetry and Poetic Expression: Rationale – 68%

Year 1 Semester 1

Language – Writing – Reading: Essay – 62%
Fictional Writing: Rationale – 63%
Creativity I: Presentation Evaluation – 63%
Creativity I: Research Essay – 68%
Script Writing: Essay – 64%


My particular favourites are the Pitch Presentation; my Creativity I essay, which was on Oscar Wilde; my poetry pieces; my Creative Non-Fiction piece which was on Doctor Who; my Short Story Parody, and finally, my Textual Intervention piece, which was a First!

No comments:

Post a Comment