Thursday 15 March 2012

Another Character Profile Sheet

I found another Character Profile sheet, this one was given to me last year in Creative Voice. It's quite similar to the other Character Profile I did on Princess Prudence but with a few different points. It's more specific this time, and mentions a lot of modern things like TV and Films, so may not be as easy to do for Princess Prudence. I may do it one someone else, like Margaret Jones, who I haven't written about in a while.

But I'll leave the list here while I decide on what character to do it for.

Basic
Character's Name:
Gender:
Date of Birth:
Age:
Marital Status:
Nationality:
Social Class:
Morals:
Ambitions:
Education:
Favourite Subject:
Most Hated Subject:
Family Background:


Physical Appearance
Height:
Weight:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Tattoos or Piercings:
Any Other Info:


Personal Information
Hobbies or Pastimes:
Favourite Films:
Favourite Books:
Favourite Album:
Favourite TV Programme:
Favourite Sport and Team:
Favourite Food:
Favourite Drink:
Perfect Weekend:
Ideal Holiday Destination:
Accommodation:


Personality
Best Point:
Worst Point:
Mannerisms:
Fears:
Looks Forward To:
Temperament:


Profession
Job Description:
Salary:
Hours Worked:
Job Satisfaction:
Reputation at Work:



No comments:

Post a Comment