Monday 3 October 2011

Margaret Jones

Over the last year I have been developing a character called Margaret Jones. She's a adventurous botanist, who everyone thinks is crazy though really she's a genius. I already have quite a few stories planned out for her but I'm not too sure on how to write them. So, instead of writing her main story right now I am going to write lots of little stories from her past. This will help me to find a good writing style while also helping me to understand her character more; like how she talks, what her mannerisms are, and how she responds to certain situations. Writing about her past will also make writing her present easier, as I'll understand how and why she acts the way she does now.
I have a few things already written, so I'll get posting them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment